Remodelling your bathroom is not only a great way to increase its aesthetic appeal but also a superb way to increase its resale value. For most homeowners, the purpose of remodeling is so as to make their bathroom clean and modern. An effective
bathroom remodeling design should fit your budget, and address your needs, physical or psychological. In this post, we focus on some essential bathroom remodeling on a budget tips.
- Go for Elegant Fixtures – you want to make elegance an integral part of your overall bathroom design. Just for starters, a pedestal sink calibrated by graceful lines looks much more attractive than a blocky structure. Elegance has a lot to do with creativity, so you don’t always have to dig deep in your pocket to achieve it.
- Sit in a Bathtub – if you’re looking to purchase a new bathtub as part of your bathroom remodeling on a budget project, make sure that you sit in it. Most people are just okay with a 60” tub. It provides as much room as you need, and stretches to offer a secure foothold. Make sure that you check it out for neck support and general comfort. If it doesn’t seem good right now, make no mistake that it’ll be appealing when installed in your bathroom. Tubs designed for two people tend to slant at both ends and have middle taps. If your bathroom only has enough space for a smaller tub, make sure you go for extra-deep.
- Stylish Mirror – nothing reflects the elegance of a modern bathroom than a well-framed mirror installed over a sink. You might want to supplement this with an adjustable, wall-mounted makeup mirror, and as well consider other additions that meet your budgetary constraints.
- Go for Durable Flooring – go for either stone tiles, ceramic or marble. These are all durable, superb and water-resistant choices for the bathroom. Use subfloor heating coils to make your hard surfaces warmer. Excellently sealed hardwood floors tend to provide a natural warmth. They also serve as an effective foil for the cold, hard surfaces in your bathroom.
- Shower Area – when it comes to best bathroom remodeling in Lafayette on a budget, a shower area is essential. Consider trying an open-concept shower location that is less confining and doesn’t need a curtain. Of course, the drainage must be designed superbly well, and a ceiling-mounted showerhead that emits less water keeps the outside-area drier.
- Great Lighting – nobody wants a bathroom with unappealing lighting. Have it in mind that good lighting is imperative. Consider a combination of wall sconces and halogen pot lights. Always make sure that you install dimmers.
- Quality Toilet – did you just forget that? Yes, a quality toilet might not be that necessary, but it, all the same, helps accomplish the upbeat bathroom setting. Nowadays, you can get a top-notch toilet for about $400. Do some shopping to see whether you can find a one-piece that’s extra-comfortable and that features elongated bowls.
Bathroom remodeling on a budget is something that you can do yourself. Sometimes, though, you get much better results when you hire an expert, such as rebathofsouthlouisiana.com